I gave a fair-sized gift to my local Salvation Army this past holiday season, and was happy to do so. (I wanted a particularly enthusiastic bell ringer to get credit, so I found out his name, wrote it on the check, and dropped it off at the local center.) Inevitably, this has spawned a series […]
Buy my book!
- For much more frequent updates, follow @otisregrets on Twitter.
Cloud o’ TagsAdwords Amazon American Airlines Android Apple AT&T badvertising barbecue Barclaycard Ring MasterCard CES copywriting Customer service David Ogilvy Direct Marketing Association DMA DMA2013 Facebook Fancy Food Show Food Google iPhone Lands End Marketing Max Sacks International Netflix Prius Prius battery recession Roy Chitwood Salvation Army Saratoga selling Social media Suitcasing Super Bowl SXSW Tech Toyota trade show Twitter User Experience (UX) USPS web Woodworking Words matter
- Salvation Army shows the perils of localized donor mail
- If you can’t read the results, why test it?
- Who else wants to see their FICO score? (and other mailbox mysteries)
- Starbucks shows how not to go viral with #RaceTogether campaign
- Cadillac “Dare Greatly” ad campaign has an elephant in the back seat