I gave a fair-sized gift to my local Salvation Army this past holiday season, and was happy to do so. (I wanted a particularly enthusiastic bell ringer to get credit, so I found out his name, wrote it on the check, and dropped it off at the local center.) Inevitably, this has spawned a series […]
- For much more frequent updates, follow @otisregrets on Twitter.
Cloud o’ Tags&then Adwords Amazon Android Apple AT&T badvertising barbecue Barclaycard Ring MasterCard CES copywriting Customer service David Ogilvy Direct Marketing Association DMA DMA2013 email Facebook Food FSIs Google iPhone Lands End Marketing Max Sacks International Netflix Prius Prius battery recession Roy Chitwood Salvation Army Saratoga selling Social media Suitcasing Super Bowl SXSW Tech Toyota trade show Twitter User Experience (UX) USPS web Words matter
- How to interpret “illogical” market testing results
- Why Cadillac “Dare Greatly” campaign doesn’t
- Celebrity athletes free to express their political opinions? Now that’s scary.
- Thank you internet! Thank you Chris and Cindy Peters for fixing my NuTone intercom!
- Super Bowl FSIs (2017 edition): it’s a home run! Oh, wait…