2011 was a year I’m happy to be done with. So, I expect, are Netflix, Bank of America and Verizon, who saw their ill-advised attempts to insert a direct tap into their customers’ wallets flame out in 2 months, 5 weeks and 2 days respectively. Doesn’t anybody do customer research any more? Wouldn’t it be […]
- For much more frequent updates, follow @otisregrets on Twitter.
Cloud o’ Tags&then Adwords Amazon Android Apple AT&T badvertising barbecue Barclaycard Ring MasterCard CES copywriting Customer service David Ogilvy Direct Marketing Association DMA DMA2013 email Facebook Food FSIs Google iPhone Lands End Marketing Max Sacks International Netflix Prius Prius battery recession Roy Chitwood Salvation Army Saratoga selling Social media Suitcasing Super Bowl SXSW Tech Toyota trade show Twitter User Experience (UX) USPS web Words matter
- Why Cadillac “Dare Greatly” campaign doesn’t
- Celebrity athletes free to express their political opinions? Now that’s scary.
- Thank you internet! Thank you Chris and Cindy Peters for fixing my NuTone intercom!
- Super Bowl FSIs (2017 edition): it’s a home run! Oh, wait…
- Aeromexico’s “Borders” ad gets it done