The other day I got hot under the collar about what was basically a trivial matter. The outsourced customer service function of American Express needed appropriate phrases to express appropriate reactions when a customer called because their credit card was declined. Quite possibly because of cultural differences, the scripted responses weren’t appropriate at all. But […]
- For much more frequent updates, follow @otisregrets on Twitter.
Cloud o’ Tags&then Adwords Amazon Android Apple AT&T badvertising barbecue Barclaycard Ring MasterCard CES copywriting Customer service David Ogilvy Direct Marketing Association DMA DMA2013 email Facebook Food FSIs Google iPhone Lands End Marketing Max Sacks International Netflix Prius Prius battery recession Roy Chitwood Salvation Army Saratoga selling Social media Suitcasing Super Bowl SXSW Tech Toyota trade show Twitter User Experience (UX) USPS web Words matter
- Why Cadillac “Dare Greatly” campaign doesn’t
- Celebrity athletes free to express their political opinions? Now that’s scary.
- Thank you internet! Thank you Chris and Cindy Peters for fixing my NuTone intercom!
- Super Bowl FSIs (2017 edition): it’s a home run! Oh, wait…
- Aeromexico’s “Borders” ad gets it done