I did a workshop last week for the DMA on social media. It was called “I’m on Twitter and Facebook, now what? How to REALLY put social media to work for your business.” The premise is that a lot of businesses jumped into social media marketing in 2009 without really thinking through what it was […]
Buy my book!
- For much more frequent updates, follow @otisregrets on Twitter.
Cloud o’ TagsAdwords Amazon American Airlines Android Apple AT&T badvertising barbecue Barclaycard Ring MasterCard CES copywriting Customer service David Ogilvy Direct Marketing Association DMA DMA2013 Facebook Fancy Food Show Food Google iPhone Lands End Marketing Max Sacks International Netflix Prius Prius battery recession Roy Chitwood Salvation Army Saratoga selling Social media Suitcasing Super Bowl SXSW Tech Toyota trade show Twitter User Experience (UX) USPS web Woodworking Words matter
- Salvation Army shows the perils of localized donor mail
- If you can’t read the results, why test it?
- Who else wants to see their FICO score? (and other mailbox mysteries)
- Starbucks shows how not to go viral with #RaceTogether campaign
- Cadillac “Dare Greatly” ad campaign has an elephant in the back seat